High-quality printing – the portable, powerful way to get the word out.
Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to people on the street; post cards, rack cards and handbills will help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind. They’re an easy way to spread the word about new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target specific audiences.
Why choose a custom print?
Custom prints are a great way to get a quick message across to anyone, without overwhelming them. In fact, they work best when they’re focused on 1 or 2 simple concepts or big ideas. They’re easy to pack up, bundle and hand out in crowds. They are well-suited to street marketing activities like promoting a seasonal sale or event, or drumming up interest for your shop opening.
Choosing a paper stock for your leaflet printing
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images and vibrant colours
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
Choosing a paper weight
• Premium plus:
Creating an eye-catching leaflet design
• Search a wide range of designs by industry or purpose to find the right look for your needs
• Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png, .doc and .ppt)
• Always include attention-grabbing text or photos
• To make it more scannable, don’t use more than 2 different fonts
• Try adding a coupon or voucher right in your design
• Need design help? here is more information on our Artwork Requirements
Getting the most out of your flyers and leaflets
• Know your audience, and be sure to hand out your flyers at relevant events and spots
• Use smaller sizes for handouts and larger sizes for hanging or displaying
• Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their attention
• Give one clear call to action, and make your contact and social info big and bold